* Reception of 7 channel of NOAA with 162,400 MHz to 162,550 MHz frequencies
* 30 Km range for reception in open areas
* 0.25 microvolts sensitivity
* Official Sound of the Seismic Alert System included
* Relay output for Seismic Alert activation
* Easy programming with the icons shown on the display
* Two-tone alert for other risk alerts
* 16 levels of adjustable volume
* 16 levels of adjustable voice
* AC / DC Adapter
* Battery charger included
* Four (4) AA batteries (6 Volt DC) for operation and backup
* Low battery Indicator
To verify that the equipment is tuned, SASMEX® issues a monitoring signal every 3 hours at the following times: 2:45, 5:45, 8:45, 11:45 14:45, 17:45, 20:45, 23:45 hrs. The SARMEX® receptor to picks up this message, displays on screen the text "REQUIRED WEEKLY TEST" and activates the yellow ADVISORY indicator, which will remain activated for 3 hours to receive the message, this message does not generate sound.
The radio receiver SARMEX® meets the technical standards of the National Weather Radio (NWR), which belongs to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), of the United States that employs Specific Area Message Encoding (SAME) and Emergency Alert System (EAS).